A little about me...

Hey :) My name is Sarah and yes and I am a make-up junkie, but first and foremost I am a wife. I created this blog because I love to write and share ideas with people. I wanted to combine a few of my passions, writing, make-up, fashion, lists, music, being a wife, into one fun outlet. Plus I have horrible insomnia so what better way to spend my nights :) I hope you enjoy and maybe even learn a thing or two. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Make-Up Site Of The Day 1-23-11

I'm going to be starting a new thing on this blog, make-up sites of the day. I am a huge fan of browsing the interwebs for fun new sites. Have quite a list compiled, I would like to share them with as many of you as possible. I will tell you what it is and why I like it, with some cons thrown in there if applicable of course.

First up!

http://www.camerareadycosmetics.com/home.php

This is a site I discovered quite a while ago while searching for professional make-up artist supplies. It carries all the great brands such as Graftobia, Beauty Blender and Alcone. Prices are reasonable, and they do offer a pro discount. Free shipping on orders over $60 and they have specials every now and then so make sure you sign up for the newsletter. The sites easy to navigate, a bit primitive but it's got the basics. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment