A little about me...

Hey :) My name is Sarah and yes and I am a make-up junkie, but first and foremost I am a wife. I created this blog because I love to write and share ideas with people. I wanted to combine a few of my passions, writing, make-up, fashion, lists, music, being a wife, into one fun outlet. Plus I have horrible insomnia so what better way to spend my nights :) I hope you enjoy and maybe even learn a thing or two. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 14, 2009

First Blog!!

So this is exciting. My first blog. Yay. It's 3:13 in the morning and I can't sleep. Probably had something to do with sleeping in till 1pm this afternoon, but then again this happens a lot so maybe not. So you've stumbled upon my blog somehow (yay :) ) and are probably wondering why I say that I am "not your typical make-up geek" well maybe I should tell you a little about myself so you'll understand. I love make-up and I am addicted to buying it, applying it, researching it, and making it, hence the make-up geek part. The not so typical part comes from that fact that that is about the only girly thing about me. Well that and I like boys :) OK and I like the occasional shopping day. But that's as far as I get on the girly spectrum. You see I grew up with all boys. I have an older brother and I spent most of my life trying to fit in with him and his friends. I can not even tell you have many hours I've spend watching video games, X-Games, baseball, wrestling, and other typical guy stuff. Of course I was rarely aloud to participate but I took it all in. Add on top of that that my dad was a carpenter and I was definitely a daddies girl so I know my way around the construction site. All of that has molded me in to the woman I am today the, not so tidy, kind of clumsy, video game loving, Star Trek watching, girly tomboy :) I don't have many girl friends (never have) to share my love of make-up with, so I have to get it out somehow! That's why I started my YouTube channel (check it out please!) and now this blow. I'm going to try to go to bed now but I hope you come by and see me again. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment